Cologne city hotel sits on the banks of the shimmering River Rhine
Perfectly situated on the Rhine, this Cologne city hotel is only 100 meters from the nearest tram station, which connects guests to the entire city. Business delegates can easily reach Koelnmesse and Lanxess Arena, and the Intercity-Express station Köln-Messe/Deutz is within walking distance. The hotel is only 15 kilometers from Airport Cologne-Bonn.
- Tram (3, 4) station Koelnmesse - 100 m
- Intercity-Express (ICE) and airport connection via S-Bahn train Köln-Messe/Deutz - 1 km
- Main station (Hauptbahnhof) - 3 km
- Airport Cologne-Bonn (CGN) - 15 km
- By car - Traveling the A59 from the airport to Bonn, take the A559 at Kreuz Köln-Porz toward Köln Zentrum. Continue along the A559 to the end of the motorway. Go straight ahead at the traffic lights. Stay in the righthand lane through the tunnel under Kölnarena. At the traffic light, turn right toward Messehalle 9 - 14. Continue 500 meters and find the hotel on the right, opposite Messehalle 14.
- By train - Take the inter-urban train S13 toward Horrem and disembark at the Koelnmesse/Deutz stop. Travel one stop by tram (3 or 4) toward Holweide/Thielenburch, Schlebsch, and disembark at Koelnmesse directly opposite the hotel.