Hotel in Cottbus offers modern elegance in historic setting
Conveniently located near the city's main rail station and convention centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cottbus offers modern comfort in a historic setting, complete with castles and inviting natural scenery. In addition to its location close to the scenic wonders of the Spreewald Nature Reserve, the hotel is well positioned for day trips to Berlin, Potsdam and Dresden. This Cottbus hotel features 241 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites that include amenities such as high-speed Internet and a mini bar. The hotel also offers two restaurants and a bar, as well as top-notch conference facilities and a ninth-floor swimming pool that boasts splendid city views.
- Enjoy a superb central Cottbus location within walking distance of the main train station, the Messe Cottbus exhibition centre, the city's historic downtown and charming Branitz Park.
- Relax in one of the 241 guest rooms and suites with amenities like high-speed Internet access and satellite television.
- Sample delicious morning buffets at Rôtisserie or try the variety of international favourites with a fresh twist at Bistro Arcade Restaurant.
- Unwind in the ninth-floor swimming pool while soaking in the panoramic city views.
- Host an event in unrivalled banquet and conference facilities that include seven meetings rooms.