Natural beauty surrounds hotel in Cottbus
Recharge and unwind in the pastoral setting of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cottbus. Nestled just outside the Spreewald Nature Reserve, the accommodation offers 241 rooms and suites with modern amenities to complement the rustic location. Visitors can embark on a delightful excursion to a nearby castle, then retreat to their room to relax with a drink from the mini bar. You can also dine in the comfort of the Radisson Blu at our two on-site restaurants and one bar. As another convenience, high-speed, wireless Internet is included throughout all guest rooms as well as the hotel's event space. After a full day of meetings or sightseeing, refresh with a dip in the ninth-floor swimming pool, which boasts magnificent views of the city.
- Cottbus hotel within walking distance of the exhibition centre and Central Station
- An ideal starting point for day trips to Berlin, Potsdam and Dresden
- There is a public parking garage that's separated from the hotel. Parking in the garage is EUR 1.00 per hour or flat rate of EUR 12,00 for 24 hours.
Free parking is available opposite the hotel at the main station or behind the hotel, in the adjacent residential area.
- A total of 241 guests rooms and suites with high-speed, wireless Internet and satellite television both included
- Business Class Rooms, Executive Rooms and Junior Suites available
- Bistro Arcade Restaurant with international variety
- Outdoor dining on the terrace in summer
- Extensive Super Breakfast Buffet each morning at Rôtisserie
- Hotel bar serving cocktails; smoking permitted after 21:00
- Panoramic views of the city from ninth-floor swimming pool
- On-site spa with sauna
- Seven fully equipped meeting rooms for banquets, seminars and other gatherings of up to 500