Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar welcomes guests to spectacular oceanfront setting
Perfectly located on the idyllic Cape Verde Peninsula, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar invites guests to explore the cultural, historic and natural attractions of Senegal. Boasting an enviable address in the chic Fann Corniche neighborhood, this stylish resort offers 180 well-appointed guest rooms and fully equipped apartments. Characterized by sophisticated, contemporary design, each guest room features superb amenities, including individual climate control and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Enjoy delicious on-site dining at L'Avenue Restaurant, or unwind poolside with a cool drink from the Pool Bar. Sample delectable fare from The Little Buddha Dakar, where fusion specialties highlight the menu. Fresh-caught, grilled seafood is sure to please at the Pool Side Restaurant. The hotel's fitness center and spa provide the perfect place to maintain your fitness routine. Plan a productive meeting or stellar gala event in the hotel's 9 modern meeting rooms, including a glamorous ballroom.
- Stay on the beachfront in the chic Fann Corniche neighborhood, only 13 kilometers from Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport and 6 kilometres from the city center.
- Spacious guest rooms and suites, many with breathtaking views of the majestic Atlantic Ocean, welcome guests to relax in comfort.
- Experience exceptional Mediterranean cuisine at L'Avenue Restaurant, perfectly grilled favourites at Pool Side Restaurant or innovative fusion fare at Little Buddha Dakar.
- Relax beside the outdoor infinity pool with a refreshing cocktail and tasty snack from the Poolside Bar.
- Schedule a relaxing massage at the hotel spa after an invigorating workout in the on-site fitness center.
- Eight modern conference rooms and an elegant ballroom provide ample space for corporate retreats and seminars or for personal events like weddings or parties.
- This hotel is the recipient of the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence 2013 and 2014, International Star for Quality 2012, International Golden Eagle Award for Prestige & Quality (Africa 2010) and Best New Hotel Investment 2010 for the Tourism Business Council of South Africa.