Discover the rich and vibrant culture of West Africa at this hotel in Dakar
Enviably located in the upscale Fann Corniche neighbourhood on the breathtaking Cape Verde Peninsula, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar welcomes guests to explore the rich West African culture of Senegal. Boasting sleek, contemporary architecture, this hotel in Dakar offers 180 generously sized rooms and suites. Each of these elegant rooms includes such thoughtful amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control. Two superb on-site restaurants tempt guests with innovative Mediterranean specialities and perfectly prepared favourites from the grill. Thirsty travellers will find several bars throughout the resort, each offering refreshing beverages and tasty snacks. The hotel features a well-equipped fitness facility and spa, six state-of-the-art meeting rooms and a spectacular ballroom, making it an ideal destination for a corporate retreat or business conference.
- The hotel welcomes guests to the tony, beachfront neighbourhood of Fann Corniche, only six kilometres from Dakar's city centre and only 13 kilometres from Dakar Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport.
- Fresh, modern style highlights spacious guest rooms and suites, many of which afford impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Attentive service and superb Mediterranean cuisine combine to create memorable meals at L'Avenue Restaurant.
- Soak in the sun or enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Linger with a drink at the poolside bar, and watch the spectacular Atlantic sunset.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage or an invigorating work out at the hotel's well-equipped spa and wellness centre.
- Event planners and meeting hosts appreciate the six stylish conference rooms and spacious ballroom at this award-winning hotel in Dakar.
- Recognised for its outstanding commitment to service, the hotel received the International Golden Eagle Award for Prestige & Quality (Africa 2010), Best New Hotel Investment 2010 for the Tourism Business Council of South Africa and the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011.