Dessau hotel boasts charming location in the Saxony-Anhalt region
With an enviable position near the train station and across from Anhaltisches Theatre, the Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel, Dessau is an ideal choice for travelers in the city. Our Dessau hotel features a striking Bauhaus-style facade, which incorporates expansive windows, sleek lines and a sense of openness. Forged of shimmering glass and white cement, the hotel boasts 204 well-equipped rooms and suites with thoughtful amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet access. Have a snack or drink on the spacious Sun Terrace and enjoy picturesque views of the surrounding park, or experience a variety of regional specialties at the Restaurant Fürst Leopold. Visit our in-house Wellness & Beauty Center and indulge in some pampering with the finest Ayurvedic treatments. We also have twelve adaptable meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 230 delegates.
- Location just a walk away from the Bauhaus Museum and the Anhalt Theatre
- Total of 204 rooms and suites at this hotel in Dessau with individual climate control, telephone and high-speed, wireless Internet access
- On-site Restaurant Fürst Leopold serving regional specialities and international favourites
- Delightful Sun Terrace and JU Bar craft creative and refreshing cocktails
- In-house Wellness & Beauty Center providing Ayurvedic treatments
- Meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, natural daylight and a professional Meetings & Events team