Central hotel in Dessau exemplifies Bauhaus aesthetic
With its striking Bauhaus-style facade, the Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel, Dessau stands out amidst its city centre neighbours. The Bauhaus school of thought, a predecessor of modern design, gave birth to the sleek lines, expansive windows and sense of openness that influence so many structures today. A classic example of the distinctive theme, this accommodation is forged of shimmering glass and white cement. The contemporary interior reflects the eye-catching exterior, with all 204 rooms and suites exhibiting décor that seems at once both vintage and futuristic. On our spacious Sun Terrace, guests can enjoy picturesque views of the surrounding park while enjoying a drink and a snack. Other dining options on site include the Fürst Leopold Restaurant as well as the fashionable JU Bar. You can indulge in a pampering beauty treatment at the wellness centre, and the in-house meeting facilities accommodate events with up to 230 delegates.
- Enviable location near the train station and across from Anhaltisches Theatre
- A total of 204 guest rooms and suites with high-speed, wireless Internet access included
- On-site Restaurant Fürst Leopold serving regional specialities and international favourites
- Delightful Sun Terrace with bar
- Dessau hotel with in-house Wellness & Beauty Centre providing Ayurvedic treatments
- Twelve adaptable meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual technology