Bauhaus-style hotel ensures Dessau visitors a central locationBuilt in the Bauhaus style, the modern four-star Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel, Dessau is marked by its striking design and contemporary interior. The hotel enjoys a prime location in central Dessau and just across from the well-known Anhaltisches Theatre. Guests can enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and cycling and then return to one of 198 comfortable rooms and or one of six suites to relax. This Dessau hotel boasts a spacious sun terrace with beautiful park views and offers on-site dining at the Fürst Leopold Restaurant, which offers creative regional and seasonal cuisine. A wellness centre and flexible meeting facilities make this hotel a popular choice with both business and leisure travellers.
- Explore the city from the hotel's location, close to the central train station.
- Rest well in one of 204 comfortable guest rooms and suites and stay connected with high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Savour international and Saxony-Anhalt cuisine at the inviting Restaurant Fürst Leopold, and enjoy a perfectly mixed cocktail at JU Bar in the lobby.
- Soak up the sun during the summer months in Dessau on the hotel Sun Terrace, which offers stunning views of the park and city.
- Relax in the Wellness & Beauty Centre, an oasis featuring whirlpool, fitness area, sauna, steam bath and Ayurvedic treatments and massages.
- Meet in one of 12 versatile meeting rooms housed at this Dessau hotel.