Hotel in Doha dazzles as a green oasis in the city centre
With a fantastic central location, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha impresses with world-class amenities and home-away-from-home hospitality. Located near the airport and in the heart of shopping and commerce, this Doha hotel boasts 583 guest rooms and suites designed in intriguing styles from modern to Arabic and Japanese. This Doha hotel features deluxe amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and fine dining and casual fare abound in the hotel’s 19 restaurants and bars. Spectacular leisure facilities include two gymnasiums, three swimming pools, saunas and full-sized courts for squash, tennis, badminton or basketball.
The hotel has started its $18 million renovation of the West Wing, with work due to be completed by end of September 2013. Additionally, the swimming pool will be closed for annual maintenance from 9 Jul - 9 Aug 2013. Please accept any apologies for inconveniences during the refurbishment period.
- Located in the city centre, the hotel is convenient to Doha International Airport and West Bay business district.
- The 583 modern, stylish guest rooms boast city views and available amenity upgrades such as access to panoramic business lounges with complimentary all-day fare.
- The range of cuisine at this Doha hotel truly dazzles; among the 12 restaurants are coffee shops, tapas bars and French, Indian, Chinese and Japanese venues.
- Seven bars delight with the variety of their settings, beverage selections, music and ambience.
- After an invigorating game or workout in world-class facilities, travellers can unwind in the hotel's deluxe saunas.
- More than 2000 square metres of modern, flexible event space make this hotel in Doha a clear choice for meetings and celebrations.