Dortmund hotel offers city centre access and beautiful park setting
Located at the edge of lush Westfalenpark, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dortmund offers guests convenient motorway and subway access. Westfalenhalle’s concerts and conferences are a stroll away, while championship-calibre football awaits at Signal Iduna Park. The elegantly modern guest rooms feature cool tones designed to relax and spacious work desks. Guests enjoy dining options including a hearty breakfast buffet, Mediterranean fare, a poolside bar and 24-hour room service. Unwind at the large indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, spa and beauty salon. Business guests appreciate the hotel's meeting facilities for up to 400 people.
- Enjoy Westfalenpark’s walking paths and take a short subway ride from this convenient Dortmund hotel to vibrant downtown.
- Striking black-and-white photographs in the lobby highlight the area’s coal mine and steel mill heritage.
- The 190 modern guest rooms and suites include an easy chair and high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Refresh at the poolside or lounge bar and savour a morning meal or romantic dinner at one of the two stylish restaurants.
- Wellness amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre, spa and beauty treatments.
- The hotel’s 117 parking spaces are secured with closed-circuit television.
- A sun terrace with barbeque facilities makes a lovely spot for a hotel event in Dortmund.
- All 15 air-conditioned meeting rooms offer natural daylight and a 24-hour business centre.