City hotel adjacent to Dortmund park
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dortmund welcomes travelers to a tranquil setting near the city center. The hotel’s home in Westfalenpark provides a quiet location near local transport, including the subway. The welcoming hotel lobby celebrates the area's industrial heritage with a selection of powerful black-and-white photographs. Choose from 190 rooms and suites with amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet, and enjoy fresh linens and sophisticated décor. On-site dining options include both local and international selections, and the fitness center offers ample equipment for an effective workout. The hotel is home to the city’s largest hotek swimming pool as well as a sauna. The efficient meeting facilities are ideal for both business and personal events.
- Near pleasant paths of Westfalenpark and a short subway ride from Dortmund's bustling city center
- 190 stylish Dortmund hotel rooms and suites, including such amenities as high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Hearty fare at the Super Breakfast Buffet and delectable cuisine at the on-site restaurant
- 24-hour room service, 24-hour fitness centre, spa and beauty treatments
- Car park with room for up to 117 vehicles and closed-circuit television for security
- Exceptional meeting facilities for up to 400 attendees
Please notice that since 01 Nov 2014 a new compulsory city tax for leisure trips has been launched by the city of Dortmund. The tax of 7.5% will be charged at arrival on gross room price. Guests on business trips can be relieved from tax by submitting a separate confirmation from their company.