Walk to concerts and football from hotel’s Dortmund, Germany location
Home to high-tech industries and a booming cultural and arts scene, the hotel’s Dortmund, Germany location offers city visitors easy, fun exploration. Tour a brewery to sample famous beers or modern art, head to the perfectly preserved Zollern coal mine or enjoy one of Dortmund’s stylish restaurants and bars.
- Westfalenpark - 200 m - Dortmund's largest park boasts an exhibition of about 4,000 rose types, an adventure playground and a television tower with viewing platform.
- Signal Iduna Park - 1 km - Home of the football club BVB Borussia Dortmund, Germany's largest stadium seats 80,000.
- Opernhaus Dortmund - 2 km - This opera house was built in 1966 on the site of the old synagogue destroyed by Nazis in 1938.
- Petrikirche - 2.5 km - This Protestant church begun in 1322 is famed for its huge altar dating to 1521, known as the Golden Miracle of Dortmund. The altar consists of 633 gilt carved oak figures of Easter scenes.
- Reinoldikirche - 2.5 km - This Protestant church was constructed between 1233 and 1450.
- Dortmunder U - 3.5 - The former Dortmund Union brewery is now a museum showcasing 20th- and 21st-century art.
- Dortmund Zoo - 4.3 km - This public zoo contains about 1,500 animals of 230 species.
- DASA - Deutsche Arbeitsschutzausstellung - 5.9 km - This 13,000-square-metre exhibition explores the relationship between humans and their working environments.
- Phoenix See - 6.3 km - An artificial lake on a former steel mill, this site is growing as a modern recreational area of restaurants and villas.
- Zeche Zollern - 13.9 - The Westphalian Industrial Museum Zollern Colliery is an Anchor Point of ERIH, the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
- RWE AG - 500 m
- Continentale AG - 1.5 km
- Wilo SE - 1.5 km
- Uhde/ThyssenKrupp - 2 km
- Bucyrus Hex/Caterpillar - 4 km