Hotel in Dubai features breathtaking views of Deira Creek
Nestled on the banks of Deira Creek and built in 1975, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek is well known for its superior hospitality and convenient location. Enjoy easy access to the traditional splendour of Old Dubai and to exciting attractions like the Spice Market and the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall. Thoughtful amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, room service, and bathrobe and slippers are included in all of the 276 rooms and suites. The hotel's 16 restaurants and bars provide an unparalleled selection of international cuisine. Set sail on the unique Dhow dinner cruise, or keep up with work-out routines at the fitness club. The hotel also offers 12 meeting rooms with more than 2,000 square metres of space.
- The hotel's location in Dubai is just seven kilometres from the airport and within walking distance of a metro station and bus stops.
- Spend the day touring Old Dubai, shop at the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall or meander through the Spice Market, all just minutes away.
- The 276 lavish rooms feature breathtaking views of Deira Creek and superb services and amenities.
- Anjoy a variety of daily buffets along with sushi, steak and lobster specialities at the 16 on-site restaurants.
- The Al Mansour Dhow, the hotel’s dedicated floating restaurant, offers an unforgettable dining experience, exploring the city by water
- Take advantage of amenities like an on-site fitness centre, squash and tennis courts, valet parking and babysitting services.
- Plan conferences easily with 13 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 1,400 guests.
Please note that the swimming pool is currently closed for renovation.