Dubai hotel overlooks Deira Creek and the city centre
Presiding over Deira Creek, the Radisson Blu Hotel welcomes you to the UAE's most populous city. Built in 1975, the accommodation is a classic fixture of Old Dubai, an area known for traditional markets and abundant shopping destinations. Enjoy convenient access to culturally rich sites such as the Spice Market as well as the exciting Deira City Centre Shopping Mall, and after a full day of exploring, retreat to one of 276 thoughtfully appointed rooms and suites. Throughout your stay at this Dubai hotel, you can take advantage of amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, while 16 on-site restaurants provide plentiful mealtime options. The hotel's signature dining venue, Al Mansour Dhow, offers the opportunity to partake of a sumptuous meal while cruising along Deira Creek. Rounding out the list of features are an on-site fitness club and 12 elegant meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate events of up to 1,400 guests.
- Hotel in Dubai only 7 kilometres from the airport
- Within walking distance of metro station and bus stops
- Convenient proximity to the Spice Market, Old Dubai and the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall
- A total of 276 rooms and suites, most with breathtaking views of Deira Creek
- Sixteen restaurants serving sushi, steak, lobster and a vast array of other international favourites
- A variety of daily buffets
- Dinner cruises available on Al Mansour Dhow
- On-site fitness centre with squash
- Helpful guest services such as valet parking and babysitting
- Twelve state-of-the-art conference rooms and maximum capacity of 1,400 event guests
Please note that the swimming pool is currently closed for renovation.