Dubai hotel offers a well-designed downtown retreatThe Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown occupies the upper floors of a mixed-use building close to thriving Business Bay. Just 10 kilometres from the airport and surrounded by striking landmarks like Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, the hotel makes an ideal base for both business and leisure trips. Guest rooms with stunning views join the sophisticated restaurant, the bar with spacious terrace and the pool deck to keep you refreshed and entertained. Flexible meeting facilities make this Dubai hotel even more attractive as a downtown destination.
- The world’s tallest tower is just one attraction near the hotel; Dubai guests also enjoy proximity to spectacular shopping and important Business Bay destinations.
- The 242 guest rooms, including 22 suites, display a clean-lined, restful design and upscale amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Savour globally inspired, locally authentic cuisine at Lemon Pepper restaurant, also home to our Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Enjoy drinks and sweeping views of Burj Khalifa at La Terrasse Bar & Terrace.
- An outdoor pool with bar, as well as a fitness centre with steam baths and saunas, keep you relaxed.
- Host gatherings in six conference rooms and three boardrooms, complete with audiovisual equipment and dedicated staff assistance.