Hotel in Erfurt features dramatic views of the city
At a height of 60 meters, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt is an iconic landmark amidst medieval surroundings. Its modern design contrasts with the city center's historical architecture, blending past and present. Guests enjoy dazzling views from 282 well-appointed rooms and suites, all of which include high-speed, wireless Internet. With an on-site restaurant and 2 bars, the hotel offers plentiful options for refreshment. For rest and relaxation, retreat to the 17th-floor Panorama Fitness and Health Centre, where you can unwind in the sauna or recharge with a workout. Visitors planning a corporate event or social gathering can employ one of our 11 elegant banquet rooms, the largest of which accommodates up to 450 guests.
- Only 10 minutes from the airport, this Erfurt hotel is also near the trade fair and the Kaisersaal Conference Centre.
- With Erfurt central station only 1 kilometer away, it's easy to access ICE rail links and explore Thuringia.
- Take in gorgeous views of the city from contemporary rooms and suites.
- Guests can choose from among 2 Classico dining venues and an American-style sports bar for food and drinks.
- Situated on the 17th floor, the Panorama Fitness and Health Centre welcomes visitors to refresh in the sauna.
- The hotel's 11 banquet rooms and capacity of 450 guests make our meeting facilities among the city's largest.