Enjoy panoramic views of historic city centre from this hotel in Erfurt
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt is a modern gem that towers 60 metres over the historic cathedrals and half-timbered houses of the city centre. This accommodation features 282 rooms and suites, all with expansive views overlooking the city centre and providing four-star amenities like cable television, coffee and tea provisions and high-speed, wireless Internet access. The Restaurant Classico, located on site, serves delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
- This Erfurt hotel features expansive views of the historic city centre from every room and suite and from the panoramic windows of the 17th floor wellness and fitness area.
- The 282 rooms and suites at this Erfurt hotel provide four-star amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- This Erfurt hotel is located near the Erfurt Trade Fair and Kaisersaal conference centre and is a 10-minute drive from Erfurt Airport.
- This Erfurt hotel is less than one kilometre from Erfurt Central Station which provides ICE rail links throughout the state of Thuringia and beyond.
- Bistro & Restaurant Classico serves international cocktails and Mediterranean cuisine in modern surroundings. The restaurant also features the Super Breakfast Buffet and catering services for off-site events.
- Sportsbar offers creative American dining, featuring burgers and spareribs.
- This accommodation features some of the largest conference facilities among hotels in Erfurt, Germany, with 11 banquet rooms that can accommodate up to 500 guests.