Hotel in Erfurt features dramatic views of the city
At a height of 60 metres, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Erfurt is an iconic landmark amidst medieval surroundings. Its modern design contrasts with the city centre's historical architecture, blending past and present. Guests enjoy dazzling views from 282 well-appointed rooms and suites, all of which include high-speed, wireless Internet. With an on-site restaurant and two bars, the hotel offers plentiful options for refreshment. For rest and relaxation, you can retreat to the 17th-floor Panorama Fitness and Health Centre, where you can unwind in the sauna or recharge with a workout. Visitors planning a corporate event or social gathering can employ one of our 11 elegant banquet rooms, the largest of which accommodates up to 400 guests.
- Only 10 minutes from the airport, this Erfurt hotel is also near the trade fair and the Kaisersaal Conference Centre.
- With Erfurt central station only one kilometre away, it's easy to access ICE rail links and explore Thuringia.
- Take in views of the city from contemporary rooms and suites.
- Guests can choose from among two Classico dining venues and an American-style sports bar for food and drinks.
- Situated on the 17th floor, the Panorama Fitness and Health Centre welcomes visitors to refresh in the sauna.
- With 11 banquet rooms and a capacity of 400 guests, our meeting facilities are among the city's largest.