Soothing water views welcome guests at Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo
Nestled along the tranquil shores of the Gulf of Finland, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo welcomes guests to a restful setting that affords easy access to the University of Technology and the Dipoli Congress Centre. Only a 40-minute drive from Helsinki - Vantaa International Airport, this Espoo hotel is also a short distance from Helsinki's city centre. Guests can relax or work in comfort in one of 209 rooms, featuring such exceptional amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, wooden floors and Magic Dreams® beds designed exclusively for Radisson Blu hotels in Finland. Enjoy Italian-inspired seafood at the on-site restaurant, or unwind with a drink in the stylish lobby bar. Recharge at the fitness centre, which features an indoor pool and three saunas. Two modern conference rooms and convenient outdoor parking make this hotel in Espoo the ideal location for a business meeting.
- A short walk to Dipoli Congress Centre, Aalto University and the largest technology village in Northern Europe.
- This Espoo hotel invites guests to relax with peaceful water views.
- Only nine kilometres from Helsinki city centre, the hotel is 28 kilometres from Helsinki - Vantaa International Airport.
- Stylish and comfortable, many of the 209 rooms offer views of the Gulf of Finland.
- Enjoy beverages and light snacks at the Lobby Bar or indulge in sea-inspired flavours with an Italian touch at Ranta restaurant.
- Take advantage of the Super Breakfast Buffet or the Grab & Run breakfast is available for on the go.
- Guests have access to the top-floor fitness area with an indoor swimming pool, a bar, lounge and rooftop terrace and three saunas.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is provided to guests and meeting delegates.
- Two conference rooms can each accommodate up to 30 guests. On-site parking is also available.
- The hotel is a recipient of the TripAdvisor® 2013 Certificate of Excellence award and the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.