Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt artfully blends business with pleasure
A standout on the city skyline, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt is Europe’s only round, all-glass hotel. Inside this Frankfurt hotel, guests marvel at the "flying" bridges, suspended wine tower and bowed-glass wall that opens onto the garden. Enjoy panoramic views of the cityscape and Taunus mountain range from the floor-to-ceiling windows of 428 rooms and suites. A glass palace for business or leisure stays, the hotel has a location with easy access to motorways, the Main River, Messe Frankfurt, city centre and Frankfurt International Airport. This Frankfurt hotel is within walking distance of the Messe Frankfurt exhibition and fair, and is just a short ride from city centre or the airport via direct access to the motorway.
- The hotel lobby features a suspended wine tower with 1,500 bottles of wine.
- The 428 rooms and suites are strikingly designed in one of four styles: At Home, Chic, Fashion or Fresh.
- Gaía Restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean fare, while delicious cocktails flow at the wunderBAR LOUNGE.
- Impressive facilities at this Frankfurt hotel include fitness centre, pool and spa.
- The hotel offers an on-site underground car park.
- Modern conference rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows, and the 600-square-metre ballroom is pillar-free for flexibility and clear sightlines.