Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt serves as an architectural landmark
Presiding over the city skyline, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt is Europe's one and only round, all-glass hotel. Bowed-glass walls, "flying" bridges and a suspended wine tower characterise this iconic structure, which houses 428 lavish rooms and suites. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame panoramic views of the Taunus Mountains and the impressive cityscape. Besides the spectacular design, guests also appreciate the hotel's prime location in Frankfurt, which is within walking distance of the Messe Frankfurt exhibition centre. Thanks to direct motorway access, forays to the city centre and Frankfurt International Airport are quick and hassle free.
- A suspended wine tower with 1,500 bottles of wine serves as the hotel lobby's impressive centrepiece.
- Each of the 428 rooms and suites exemplifies one of four distinct styles: At Home, Chic, Fashion or Fresh.
- Indulge in fresh Mediterranean cuisine at Gaía Restaurant, and then savour an after-dinner cocktail at wunderBAR LOUNGE.
- The hotel boasts contemporary health and wellness facilities including a fitness centre, spa and pool.
- Enjoy the convenience of an on-site underground car park.
- Ideal for a wide variety of events, the hotel offers multiple conference rooms featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
- The on-site ballroom includes 600 square metres of fluid space uninterrupted by pillars.