Style and architecture at this stunning hotel in Frankfurt
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt houses guests in exquisite comfort in the heart of the city. This accommodation stands out in the city skyline with its unique structure and shining glass; the impressive style extends into the hotel, with its intriguing lobby centrepiece, a suspended wine tower with 1,500 bottles of wine. Messe Frankfurt exhibition centre is a short walk away, and the city centre and Frankfurt International Airport are within easy reach. Many of the 428 rooms and suites overlook the city and the nearby Taunus Mountains. Enjoy thoughtful amenities including high-speed, wireless Internet and a contemporary design style. Delectable dining options, a fitness centre and fully equipped meeting facilities are all available on site.
- A total of the 428 Frankfurt hotel rooms and suites decorated in one of four distinct styles: At Home, Chic, Fashion or Fresh
- Fresh international cuisine at Gaía Restaurant and after-dinner cocktails at wunderBAR LOUNGE
- Contemporary health and wellness facilities including a gym, spa and pool
- On-site underground car park
- Multiple conference rooms featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
- On-site ballroom with 600 square metres of fluid space and natural daylight