Enjoy nature and city from this hotel in Frankfurt, Germany
Located at the western outskirts of Frankfurt, the Radisson Blu offers access to attractions natural and man-made. Walk the Taunus mountain range, the banks of the Rhine and Main rivers or the Rhinegau vineyards, all accessible from the hotel. Frankfurt, Germany is Europe’s largest financial centre, and business travellers enjoy access to companies like American Express, Anzag, Credit Suisse, Deloitte & Touche and State Street Bank.
Transport near the hotel:
The hotel is a brief walk from the metro station and short car rides from city centre and Frankfurt International Airport. There is direct motorway access, but please be aware that a drive to the hotel requires an emission sticker.
- Tram stop An der Dammheide (No. 17) - 200 m
- Highway exit A66 Frankfurt Westkreuz - 500 m
- Metro station Frankfurt West (Lines 3, 4, 5, 6) - 1 km
- Frankfurt main station - 3.5 km
- Frankfurt International Airport - 14 km