Prime location near exhibition grounds and congress centre
The Frankfurt Exhibition Ground, also known as 'Frankfurt Messe', is one of the biggest and most important exhibition grounds in the world, offering numerous international and innovative exhibitions. Each year, more than two million visitors come to Frankfurt, to visit the Frankfurt Messe’s ten exhibition halls.
Exhibitions are segmented in the areas of technology and production, consumer goods and leisure, textiles and textile technologies, mobility and infrastructure and media and creation. And exhibitors travel from various parts of the world to Frankfurt to promote the latest products and innovations.
The best best-known exhibitions which take place in Frankfurt are the IAA – International Motor Show, the Music Fair and the Frankfurt Book Fair. These exhibitions always attract public and commercial interest and draw celebrities and major politicians to the city.
Overview of major exhibitions at Frankfurt Messe:
As well as the IAA, Frankfurt Book Fair, Achema, Airtec and IMEX events, the following exhibitions are held at Frankfurt Messe:
- Technology and Production: IFFA, Intersec, ISH, Light + Building, Texcare, Texprocess
- Consumer Goods and Leisure: Ambiente, beauty world, Christmas world, creative world, Maintier, Hair and beauty, paper world, Tendence
- Textiles and Textile Technologies: Heim textile, material vision, tech textile and texprocess
- Mobility and Infrastructure: Auto-mechanics
- Media and Creation: Music Fair, Prolight + Sound
Getting to Frankfurt Messe from our hotel:
Our hotel in Frankfurt boasts a prime location near the Frankfurt Messe exhibition grounds.
Exhibition halls eight and nine are just a short walk away, and all other halls are easily reached by within ten minutes by tram (simply take Tram 17 to the station Festhalle/Messe).