Striking hotel near Messe Frankfurt and other top attractions
Even though Frankfurt is the financial capital of Europe, the city has plenty of cultural attractions to delight visitors. Guests at this hotel near Frankfurt Messe can find plenty of attractions in Frankfurt during vacation or business in the city.
Whether shopping along the Zeil, Frankfurt's "style mile," or walking by the banks of the River Main, there is a plethora of attractions in Frankfurt. Cathedrals and museums also abound for those that want a taste of the city's history.
- City centre with the cathedral and Römer: 5 km
- Fressgass: 5 km
- Zeil, Hauptwache (shopping): 4 km
- Main river bank/Museumsufer: 4 km
- Goethehaus Goethe’s childhood home: 4.5 km
Things to do in Frankfurt:
- Walk along the banks of the scenic River Main and indulge at a café along the way.
- Discover the Museumsufer, a district full of museums on both banks of the river.
- See the Alte Opera, a renaissance-style opera building situated in a pretty square with fountains and cafes.
- Visit a historic cider bar in the old town, Alt-Sachsenhausen, the area is famous for its old "Ebbelwoi" or "Ebbelwei" apple wine.
- Stroll through the City Forest, the largest inner city park in Germany.
- Go clubbing. Frankfurt is a "young city" known to have a lively nightlife.
- Shop the Zeil, a riverside promenade that is Frankfurt's longest shopping and dining street.