Walk from hotel to Messe Frankfurt
Guests of the Radisson Blu Hotel can reach Messe Frankfurt via a short walk to Exhibition Halls 8 and 9, or they can take Tram 17 to access all other halls of the expansive fairground. In addition to Frankfurt Messe, this accommodation is close to other business and leisure attractions, such as the city's "style mile," the Zeil. Nature lovers can rejuvenate with a stroll along the banks of the river Main or explore the serene beauty of the Taunus Mountains. For culture buffs, the city is awash with cathedrals, museums and historic sites.
- Main River bank/Museumsufer - 4 km
- Zeil, Hauptwache (shopping) - 4 km
- Goethehaus (Goethe’s childhood home) - 4.5 km
- City centre with the cathedral and Römer - 5 km
- Fressgass - 5 km
Things to do in Frankfurt:
- Meander along the picturesque banks of the river Main; be sure to stop at a café along the way.
- Immerse yourself in Frankfurt's rich history with a visit to Museumsufer, the museum district that lines both banks of the river.
- Explore the Alte Oper, an opera building in the Renaissance style surrounded by a quaint square with cafés and fountains.
- Alt-Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt's "Old Town," is a must-see; don't forget to sample the ebbelwoi (apple wine) at one of the cider bars.
- Wander through the City Forest, Germany's largest inner-city park.
- Go clubbing: Frankfurt is known for its youthful vibe and eclectic nightlife.
- Shop along the Zeil, a riverside promenade that serves as Frankfurt's premier shopping and dining street.