Hotel’s location near Frankfurt International Airport perfect for busy travellers
This hotel’s home near Frankfurt International Airport is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Easily reach attractions like the Zeil, the city’s “style mile.” Next to the hotel, Frankfurt Messe’s halls 8 and 9 can be reached via a short walk; the other halls on the large fairground are accessible by taking Tram 17. Natural attractions include the rivers Main and Rhine, the Rhinegau vineyards and the Taunus Mountains.
- Main River bank/Museumsufer - 4 km
- Zeil, Hauptwache (shopping) - 4 km
- Goethehaus (Goethe’s childhood home) - 4.5 km
- City centre with the cathedral and Römer - 5 km
- Fressgass - 5 km
Things to do in Frankfurt:
- Meander along the picturesque banks of the river Main; be sure to stop at a café along the way.
- Immerse yourself in Frankfurt's rich history with a visit to Museumsufer, the museum district that lines both banks of the river.
- Explore the Alte Oper, an opera building in the Renaissance style surrounded by a quaint square with cafés and fountains.
- Alt-Sachsenhausen is a must-see; don't forget to sample the ebbelwoi (apple wine) at one of the cider bars.
- Wander through the City Forest, Germany's largest inner-city park.
- Go clubbing: Frankfurt is known for its youthful vibe and eclectic nightlife.
- Shop along the Zeil, a riverside promenade that serves as Frankfurt's premier shopping and dining street.