Pharma Compliance Code
Frankfurt conference hotel complies with pharma code
To best support meeting planners for pharmaceutical, medical and health care companies, this Frankfurt conference hotel offers specially trained staff with a thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical compliance code and current German laws.
The staff has undergone a rigorous training workshop by the FSA that introduces the FSA code and outlines its application to events for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare businesses. This training incorporates practical exercises for implementing FSA compliance.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, this Frankfurt conference hotel offers daily delegate rates in sync with the guidelines of the FSA code, offering food and beverage costs no higher than EUR 60.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt daily delegate rate of EUR 75 per person includes (10-attendee minimum):
- Catered break in the morning and afternoon with two snacks, coffee and tea
- Chef's choice three-course menu or buffet
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- LCD-projector, screen, flip chart, moderation and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- Main meeting room rental according to number of participants
- Mineral water (still or sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
Hotel services include:
- High-speed, wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Grab & Run breakfast included, served between 05:00 and 06:30 in the lobby
- Public garage with direct hotel access and 237 car parking spaces
- Staff trained in the FSA code compliance and the current German law
- Tailor-made daily delegate packages for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies with food and beverage costs that follow the FSA code and are no higher than EUR 60
- Yes I Can! service philosophy, including 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
Get a proposal
Meeting & Event Contact
Please call us for a proposal at
+49 (0)69 770155 3650
or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org