International standards of comfort at Freetown hotel
Set on Lumley Beach and showcasing views of the Atlantic, this Freetown hotel stands completely refurbished and ready to welcome you for important business or exploring Sierra Leone’s natural beauty. The hotel’s name honours Mammy Yoko, the "Queen of Senehun," who helped unite the Kpaa Mende region. The 172 guest rooms and suites are fresh and contemporary. International cuisine, grilled seafood and light bites will satisfy you at the restaurant with outdoor terrace. A wealth of beverage choices refreshes guests who are relaxing on the private beach or settled in at the lounge bar. Enjoy the impressive pool area and take advantage of duty-free shopping on site. Modern, flexible meeting space at this hotel near Freetown is supported by a convenient business centre.
- Direct access to four-kilometre Lumley Beach and free shuttle to the boat station with half-hour ferry to Lungi International Airport
- Sophisticated rooms in a secure compound with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Grilled seafood and brunch buffets to make eating in a pleasure
- A stunning terraced pool, private beach, tennis courts and fitness centre for unwinding
- Five meeting rooms for dynamic, productive meetings for 15 to 260 attendees