Hotel's home in Freetown, Sierra Leone on sunny Lumley Beach
Offering gorgeous ocean vistas, this hotel’s location in Freetown, Sierra Leone welcomes travelers to the warm sands and shimmering water of Lumley Beach. The hotel’s name pays tribute to the Queen of Senehun, Mammy Yoko, who helped bring peace to the country’s Lpaa Mende region. Choose from 171 rooms and suites outfitted in a contemporary style and offering amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. On-site dining options include succulent seafood, snacks and trusty international favorites, while a beach bar pours a variety of cold cocktails and other refreshing beverages. Guests can opt to hit the beach or relax poolside, and they can also take advantage of on-site, duty-free shopping. For both personal and business events, the hotel’s exceptional facilities are just the ticket.
- Direct access to Lumley Beach
- Stylish rooms in a secure compound with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Grilled seafood and brunch buffets at the on-site restaurant
- A stunning terraced pool, private beach, tennis courts and fitness center for unwinding
- Five meeting rooms for dynamic, productive meetings for 15 to 260 attendees