Spend an incredible Baltic Sea holiday at this Gdansk hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk is situated in the heart of historic Old Town, just minutes from the shores of the Baltic Sea. Combining old-world touches and beautiful architecture with modern, chic interiors, this Gdansk hotel invites visitors to enjoy this charming accommodation and all the comforts of home. Neighbouring cobblestone streets play host to art galleries, speciality shops and cosy cafés. Spend an unforgettable holiday at this first-class hotel and enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer.
- Just 15 kilometres from Lech Walesa Airport, this hotel is ideally located in the heart of the breathtaking city centre.
- This Gdansk hotel welcomes guests with 134 modern rooms, featuring 8 suites and a Presidential Suite, with fabulous views of Long Market and Old Town Gdansk.
- Guests can take advantage of Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, available throughout the hotel.
- Dine on delicious French cuisine at Verres en Vers or relax at the Irish-inspired Sure Bar, both situated in the historical Gothic House.
- Boasting a fully equipped recreation centre with sauna and steam room, the hotel makes staying fit on vacation easy.
- The hotel features extensive on-site event space, including two conference rooms and an elegant ballroom, perfect for parties and weddings.
- Convenient underground parking facilities are available.