Rustic hotel in Merseburg is an idyllic escape
Classic comfort and modern amenities await at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Halle-Merseburg. Originally a lavish palace, the 226-year-old building, along with its added wing, houses 133 charming rooms and suites. Guests enjoy a location close to sites like to Merseburg Cathedral as well as to Merseburg-Schloss Castle and gardens. With its picturesque setting and proximity to prominent business destinations, this Merseburg hotel is well suited for corporate and leisure travellers alike. Gather with friends for a drink at the on-site Raben Bar, or linger over the special Sunday Lunch at Belle Époque. A 24-hour fitness centre and a Finnish sauna offer ample opportunity for recreation. For elegant events in an alluring locale, you can choose from among our 10 fully equipped meeting rooms.
- The historical Merseburg city centre is a short walk away.
- You can embark on fun day trips to nearby Halle and Leipzig, both just 20 kilometres from this Merseburg hotel.
- Relax in style in one of our 133 rooms and suites, 42 of which are in the grand Zech’sche Palais.
- Travellers can take advantage of attractive amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet.
- The on-site Belle Époque serves sumptuous dishes in an inviting atmosphere.
- Summer hails the annual opening of our outdoor terrace, where patrons can overlook the historic Schlossgarten while dining.
- Our own Raben Bar welcomes you to refresh with a cocktail, glass of wine or flavourful pint.
- The hotel boasts 10 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, the largest of which spans 450 square metres.
- The city's former parliament building, the Ständehaus, can be booked via the hotel for events with up to 500 guests.