Bask in kingly comfort at hotel in Merseburg
For a sumptuous holiday with modern amenities, this hotel in Merseburg is the ideal destination for both business and leisure travellers. Housed in a 226-year-old palace with an additional recently added wing, the hotel provides proximity to nearby attractions, including Merseburg Cathedral and Merseburg-Schloss Castle and gardens. Take advantage of delicious on-site dining options, a 24-hour fitness centre and flexible meeting facilities.
- This Merseburg hotel is a five-minute walk from the city centre and also within easy access of a variety of businesses and historic attractions; the nearby cities of Halle and Leipzig are less than 20 kilometres away.
- Choose from 133 rooms and suites, including the 42 rooms housed in the grand Zech’sche Palais; deluxe amenities include a flat-panel television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Dine at the on-site Belle Époque restaurant, boasting international and regional dishes served in a delightful ambience.
- During the summer months, step out onto the hotel’s terrace and take in the stunning views of the historic Schlossgarten.
- Sip creative cocktails or a glass of wine or beer at the on-site Raben Bar, ideal for meeting friends and colleagues.
- This hotel in Merseburg features an on-site, 24-hour fitness centre with a sauna, perfect for guests to unwind and relax.
- Employ one of the hotel’s 10 meeting rooms, the largest of which spans 450 square metres.
- For any grand special event, book the Ständehaus, the city’s former parliament building, able to accommodate up to 500 guests.