Hotel’s location in Merseburg city centre offers convenience
This hotel’s ideal location in Merseburg city centre affords easy access to various attractions and transport options as well as sweeping city views. Guests can venture beyond the city as well to exciting destinations like Halle, the birthplace of composer George Frideric Händel, or Leipzig, a culturally rich and popular shopping destination.
Transport in Merseburg
The most convenient method for traversing the city is to utilise the thorough bus network. The nearest bus stop to the hotel is just a three-minute walk away. Other transport options include the nearby train station, a 10-minute walk away, and the Leipzig/Halle Airport, only 22 kilometres from the hotel. Guests can also opt for a rental car or taxi, readily available at the hotel, which is located near several autobahnen.
- Bus stop Hälterstraße - 300 m
- Main station Merseburg - 800 m
- A38 - 7 km
- A9 - 18 km
- A14 - 24 km
- Leipzig/Halle Airport - 22 km
Directions to the hotel:
- Coming from A9: Take exit Leipzig-West to B181 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.
- Coming from A38: Take exit Leuna to B91 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.
- From the airport: Go to A14 in the direction of Halle. At intersection Schkeuditzer Kreuz, take A9 to München/Erfurt. Take exit Leipzig-West to B181 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.