Merseburg city centre hotel's proximity to city centre enhances convenience
With easy access to historical attractions like the Merseburg Cathedral, the Radisson Blu Hotel is perfect for sightseeing. Within a short walk of the Merseburg city centre, the hotel's location is also close to public transport options. In addition to exploring Merseburg, travellers can set forth on a fun day trip to nearby Halle, the birthplace of composer George Frideric Händel. Also close by is Leipzig, a culturally rich city and renowned shopping destination.
Transport in Merseburg
The easiest way to navigate Merseburg is with the well-designed bus network. The hotel's closest bus stop is a three-minute walk away, and the train station is about 10 minutes away by foot. Visitors travelling by car benefit from several surrounding autobahnen, and Leipzig/Halle Airport is a mere 22 kilometres from the accommodation.
- Bus stop Hälterstraße - 300 m
- Main station Merseburg - 800 m
- A38 - 7 km
- A9 - 18 km
- A14 - 24 km
- Leipzig/Halle Airport - 22 km
Directions to the hotel:
- Coming from A9: Take exit Leipzig-West to B181 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.
- Coming from A38: Take exit Leuna to B91 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.
- From the airport: Go to A14 in the direction of Halle. At intersection Schkeuditzer Kreuz, take A9 to München/Erfurt. Take exit Leipzig-West to B181 to Merseburg. In Merseburg, follow signs to Dom & Schloß.