Hotel in Hamburg reaches new heights in refined elegance
The tallest hotel in Hamburg, this centrally located accommodation soars gracefully over the historic city's skyline. This sleek high-rise hotel overlooks romantic Lake Alster and is nestled next to tranquil botanical gardens and a colossal convention centre, making it the ideal accommodation for business and leisure guests alike. Boasting 27 floors, this hotel in Hamburg offers modern meeting facilities, including the exclusive High End event venue that provides breathtaking views of downtown Hamburg.
- Within a 20-minute drive from Hamburg Airport, this hotel offers direct access to the expansive Congress Centre Hamburg and is ideally located by the Planten un Blomen botanical gardens.
- From this Hamburg hotel, guests can easily walk to the Jungfernstieg shopping district on the banks of Lake Alster, as well as the city's international fairgrounds.
- Choose from 556 newly renovated rooms and suites decorated in one of three unique styles: Natural, Urban and New York Mansion; all rooms include high-speed, wireless Internet access, satellite-television, coffee and tea provisions, hair dryers and mini bars.
- Enjoy fine dining wiht Italian cuisine at Filini restaurant
- Enjoy access to the redesigned spa facilities that include a work-out room, saunas and a steam bath.
- This Hamburg hotel features 12 conference rooms and boardrooms, including the High End event venue with a spectacular bird's eye view of Hamburg from the hotel's 26th and 27th floors.