Radisson Blu Hotel, HamburgIn November 2012, a new musical highlight came to Hamburg: "Rocky," the musical based on the Sylvester Stallone film of the same name, which drew millions of fans to the cinema in 1976 and won three Oscars. With emphasis on values such as honesty, courage, love and faith in one’s self, this musical features world-famous songs such as “Eye of the Tiger” and “Gonna Fly Now” and naturally includes great moments from the movie itself.
This package includes:
- One-night accommodation in a Standard Room
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- One ticket for the musical “Rocky: Fight from the Heart” valid for price category two for all shows on a Sunday
- Hamburg Card valid for one day
- Hamburg guide and city map
- 20% voucher for Filini restaurant
- Free entrance to the Health and Sport Botanical Spa, including sauna, steam bath and exercise room
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
Terms and conditions:
- Availability and price category for this musical may be available for weekdays or weekends.
- This offer is only bookable on request and is based on availability.
- For guests who might like to stay longer, additional nights may be available upon request and based on availability.
- Special Hamburg hint: With the Hamburg Card, guests are entitled to unlimited travel by bus and train throughout the HVV service area; in addition, enjoy discounts on over 130 tourist offers.