Convenient Hamburg Airport hotel boasts direct access to terminals
Offering the ultimate in accessibility, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg Airport connects by bridge directly to the Airport Plaza. Guests are a short 100-metre walk from Terminals 1 and 2, rendering airport shuttles and taxis unnecessary. In addition to air transportation, guests also enjoy easy access to the city centre, only nine kilometres away. Stately architectural features like a semicircular façade characterise this sleek, stylish Hamburg Airport hotel, which houses 266 luxe rooms and suites featuring soundproof windows and high-speed, wireless Internet. Other hotel highlights include versatile meeting facilities, a fully equipped fitness club and on-site dining venues.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel is within 100 metres of Terminals 1 and 2, and it connects to the Airport Plaza via a well-situated bridge.
- Only nine kilometres outside of the city centre, the hotel affords easy access to Hamburg attractions like Alster and Hagenbeck Tierpark.
- The 266 rooms and suites showcase Urban or Ocean design themes and provide amenities such as ironing facilities and a mini bar.
- Start the day with the Super Breakfast Buffet; later, indulge in sumptuous Italian cuisine at Filini Restaurant.
- Filini Bar is a chic setting for an after-dinner drink.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Reinvigorate with a workout at PACE Fitness Club, complete with rooftop terrace, sauna and steam bath.
- Hamburg Airport offers parking facilities for guests travelling by car.
- Fifteen state-of-the-art, multipurpose meeting rooms make this accommodation the perfect setting for a variety of events.