Start your career in the hotel industry with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Hannover - the largest hotel at the largest exhibition centre in the world. Join one of the world's dynamic and modern hotel chains, the Carlson Rezidor group.
As an employee, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- A modern workplace where employee satisfaction is high and has steadily increased in recent years to 86.5 percent, ensuring a rewarding working environment.
- An extensive catering package with favourable terms and a smart and modern uniform.
- An average working time of eight hours per day, with documented overtime and amalgamated days that will be paid back in free time/days off.
- Free parking is available for employees in direct proximity to the hotel.
- Special employee hotel rates are available in all Carlson Rezidor Hotels worldwide.
- A team player atmosphere where fairness and respect are an essential part of our everyday philosophy.
We provide excellent preparation for your professional life in the hotel industry! We offer insight for all relevant areas and departments of the hotel and a wide range of internal and regular training. Depending on performance, suitability and job availability we can offer our trainees a future with our hotel. Priority is given to internal candidates.
Take your future in your own hands and send your application documents to corinna.herzig@ radissonblu.com.
In cooperation with a competent and dedicated team, we offer a variety of tasks, challenges and development opportunities throughout the world. We promote our talents within the company with tailor-made training programmes because our employees are of utmost importance to us. Join us, grow with us and start your career in the hotel business with one of the best names in the industry, the Carlson Rezidor group.
The next step is easy, simply send your résumé to corinna.herzig@ radissonblu.com.
The hotel business - is it for me?
Still undecided whether the hotel business is right for you? Come get to know our hotel and our team! We are happy to offer a trial traineeship in which you get to know our day-to-day business from the inside, along with our team and the hotel industry as a whole.