Views of the Norwegian coastline from the Radisson Blu Hotel Haugesund
Home to waterfalls, white-sand beaches and iconic fjords, Norway is the birthplace of Vikings as well as the setting for the Radisson Blu Hotel Haugesund. From this hotel's premium location along the Norwegian coastline, guests enjoy easy access to the harbour and are walking distance from major shopping sites. A mere four kilometres from the city centre, this Haugesund hotel is also a short drive from the Haugesund Airport, Karmøy. Surrounded by awe-inspiring scenery, this accommodation features exquisite views from private balconies in the 110 rooms and suites.
- Two fjords frame this beautiful hotel, which is situated along Norway's southwestern coast in the picturesque town of Haugesund.
- For a fun shopping excursion, visitors can venture down Haugesund's one-kilometre-long pedestrian shopping street, Skaregate.
- The Viking town Avaldsnes, known as the birthplace of Norway, lies a quick 10 minutes away from this Haugesund hotel.
- For the perfect day trip, head 40 miles south to view the impeccably preserved wooden houses of Skudeneshavn.
- Private balconies, available in most of the 110 rooms and suites, present breathtaking views of Norway's coastline.
- Guests enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- The on-site restaurant serves a wide array of traditional and international fare as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Relax at the park area, sauna or swimming pool with children's area.
- The verdant gardens that surround the hotel are ideal for garden parties, barbeques and a variety of other outdoor events.
- The eight meeting rooms of this Haugesund hotel accommodate events with up to 120 guests and feature the added convenience of free parking and an on-site business centre.