Stylish hotel overlooks Haugesund coastline
The Radisson Blu Hotel Haugesund finds its home on the coastline of Norway, where guests can take in the stunning views of the North Sea. Along with an ideal seaside location, the hotel is near the harbour and city centre, and Haugesund Airport, Karmøy is a short drive away. Most of the 110 rooms and suites include balconies that look out over the memorable scenery. On-site dining options include both traditional and international selections, and a swimming pool, sauna and park area all offer opportunities for relaxation. The hotel’s meeting rooms house up to 120 people.
- Situated along Norway's southwestern coast in the picturesque town of Haugesund and framed by two fjords
- Near the popular pedestrian shopping street, Skaregate.
- Viking town Avaldsnes, known as the birthplace of Norway, only a quick 10 minutes away from this Haugesund hotel
- Impeccably preserved wooden houses of Skudeneshavn approximately 34 kilometres south of the hotel
- Private balconies available in most of the 110 rooms and suites
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- A wide array of traditional and international fare as well as the Super Breakfast Buffet at the on-site restaurant
- Park area, sauna and swimming pool with a children's area
- Hotel’s verdant gardens ideal for garden parties, barbeques and a variety of other outdoor events
- Eight meeting rooms for up to 120 guests with the added convenience of free parking and an on-site business centre