Accommodation in Indore Offers Prime Location and Exceptional Services
The Radisson Blu Hotel Indore offers guests a central location in the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Tourists will enjoy its proximity to Ahilya Fort in Maheshwar, historic Mandu, and the temples of Omkareshwar and Ujjain. Spacious, elegant rooms and suites include free wireless Internet access and LCD televisions. Two Business Class floors include a lounge. Begin the morning with the Super Breakfast Buffet at The Creative Kitchen and relax later with a drink and live international music at the Lobby Bar. Experience cuisine from India's various regions at Indiya Oye and get a taste of oriental cuisines at Ni Hao. Perfect for both business and leisure guests, this accommodation in Indore features a rooftop pool and over 740 square metres of meeting space with state-of the art audiovisual equipment.
- A 20-minute drive from Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, the Radisson Blu Hotel Indore is situated in the city’s business hub and near cultural sites like Rajwada, Lal Bagh Palace and Bada Ganpati.
- Contemporary charm, comfort and lovely city views await in 200 well-appointed, air-conditioned rooms and suites.
- Enjoy global cuisine any time at The Creative Kitchen and indulge with a sweet or a cocktail at the hotel’s pastry shop and Lobby Bar.
- Experience regional Indian cuisine at Indiya Oye and sample oriental cuisine at Ni Hao.
- Stay productive using the Business Centre and complimentary Internet access.
- Unwind in the outdoor rooftop swimming pool at Sky Lounge, or be pampered at Sky Spa & Salon.
- With both boardrooms and the Summit Room, divisible and holding 600 guests, this accommodation in Indore is ideal for important gatherings, both business and celebratory. Indore is hosting Amasicon 2013, the 8th International Conference of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, at Brilliant Convention Center.