Hotel in Istanbul overlooks Bosphorus Strait
Stylish and sophisticated, the Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul provides luxe accommodation in a scenic location. Each of our 120 elegant rooms and suites is a cosy home away from home in the city's trendy Ortaköy neighbourhood, which is known for its charming cafés, lively pubs and vibrant nightlife. Guests can take advantage of desirable amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and a selection of on-site restaurants and bars makes dining a pleasure. After an enjoyable afternoon exploring the city, you can retreat to our in-house wellness centre, complete with a rejuvenating Turkish sauna. This five-star Istanbul hotel also offers a total of seven fully equipped meeting rooms, which can accommodate anything from an intimate board meeting to a lavish reception of 120 guests.
- Easily access intriguing sites like Hagia Sophia, the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi and Dolmabahce Palace.
- Our 120 rooms and suites showcase innovative design themes.
- Partake of contemporary dining at Starboard, our hotel restaurant with a waterfront terrace where patrons can enjoy views of the Bosphorus Bridge, one of the world's largest suspension bridges.
- Relax with a drink and appetisers at the Cruise Lounge Bar while taking in a stunning Bosphorus view.
- Take advantage of free access to our SPA & Fitness centre, Escape!, with Turkish bath, sauna, steam bath.
- Guest services include the Grab & Run breakfast, 24-hour room service, indulgent beauty treatments and relaxation therapies.
- You can utilise Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout this Istanbul hotel.
- We offer exceptional, flexible conference space and the Experience Meetings concept.
- The Bosphorus Strait makes an exquisite background for events at our majestic Pupa Terrace.