Bosphorus hotel offers Istanbul guests spectacular waterfront accommodation
The Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul embodies all that is fresh and hip in bustling Istanbul. Enviably located along the banks of the Bosphorus Strait, this accommodation offers stunning views of the strait and the Imperial Mosque, Ortaköy Camii, from 120 contemporary rooms furnished with high-end amenities and elegant touches. Centrally located, this Istanbul hotel is within walking distance of the best of Ortaköy nightlife and is close to top attractions, such as the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar and the Hagia Sophia. This hotel is located close to shopping centres such as Istinye Park, Kanyon, City's, Metro City and Akmerkez for those looking for leisure or business purposes.
- The hotel sits close to old city Istanbul, boasting the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar.
- The hotel offers 120 elegant, well-appointed rooms and suites decorated in a variety of contemporary styles.
- From StarBoard Restaurant, guests can enjoy stunning views of the Bosphorus Bridge, one of the world's largest suspension bridges, connecting Asia and Europe.
- Cruise Lounge Bar offers the perfect place to explore Istanbul nightlife with delicious drinks served with a stunning view of the Bosphorus Strait.
- The wellness and beauty centre delights guests with relaxing treatments, a Turkish bath and sauna.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The Pupa Terrace is perfect for a high-profile meeting or event, providing high-tech amenities and views of the Bosphorus.