Hotel in Istanbul opens June 2013 and offers five star comfort
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Pera brings modern comfort into the ancient glory of Istanbul's legendary Pera district. As the only international five-star hotel in Pera, the Radisson Blu offers a dreamlike view of the famed Golden Horn and comfortable rooms decorated in bohemian style. Guests enjoy a variety of delicious dining options, both indoors and on the covered terrace. The hotel’s fully-equipped conference facilities and spa centre provide guests with flexibility, relaxation and successful events in Istanbul. This is slated to become one of the best hotels in Istanbul and is the perfect place for those who wish to experience a magical taste of this historic city.
- Located in the heart of the Pera, Taksim, Beyoğlu district, Istanbul’s hub for culture and the arts, fine dining and enthralling nightlife, the hotel is situated near a variety of exciting attractions and convenient transportation options.
- Guests can relax in plush, comfortable rooms decorated in Old Istanbul Bohemian fashion equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet connection.
- Delectable dining choices include the Super Breakfast Buffet, open terrace a la carte dining with stunning views of the Golden Horn and old city Istanbul, as well as the lobby bistro for snacks and drinks.
- The hotel’s attentive services and amenities include an on-site wellness centre, extensive concierge services, a car park and indoor pool.
- Flexible meeting facilities equipped with modern audiovisual and sound technology ensure that every event held here is a resounding success.