Istanbul hotel boasts central location in Asian business district
Nestled in the bustling Asian business district and near the popular Bagdat Avenue, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia features an ideal location only 25 kilometres from Sabiha Gökçen Airport and 51 kilometres from Atatürk International Airport. This Istanbul hotel is also just minutes from two bridges that connect the Asian and European continents. Each of the 195 contemporary rooms at this hotel in Istanbul, Turkey feature convenient amenities like Free high-speed Internet access, bottled mineral water and flat-screen HD television. Guests can dine on international fare at the on-site Core Grill and Bar or spend the afternoon relaxing at the spa with Turkish bath and sauna or by the outdoor swimming pool. Free parking is also available for guests, making travel even more convenient in Istanbul.
- The hotel is within walking distance of nearby attractions like the Atasehir Shopping District.
- 195 guest rooms in this 16-floor hotel provide comfort and convenience.
- The on-site Core Grill and Bar restaurant serves Turkish and international specialities.
- The spa features indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, whirlpool, steam bath, Turkish bath, treatment rooms and fitness centre.
- Premier meeting facilities, which include a 411 square metre ballroom and 12 meeting rooms are available.
- Free on-site, indoor parking makes business and leisure travel a breeze.