Hotel in Istanbul at intercontinental business junctionConvenient to critical destinations for trade and enterprise, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia enjoys a central location in the Atasehir business district. The accommodation is accessible from not one but two large air travel hubs: Sabiha Gökçen Airport at 25 kilometres away and Atatürk International Airport at 51 kilometres. Guests can walk to the popular Atasehir Shopping District, and the two bridges that span the Bosphorus Strait to connect Asia with Europe are also nearby. All of our 195 modern rooms and suites feature flat-screen HD televisions, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and bottled mineral water. Settle in for a memorable meal at Core Grill and Bar, or spend a leisurely afternoon at the outdoor swimming pool. With a genuine Turkish bath and sauna, the on-site spa provides ample opportunities for relaxation. As an added benefit, we extend complimentary parking to hotel guests.
- Enviable location six kilometres from popular Kadikoy Bagdat Street
- Sixteen-storey Istanbul hotel with 195 rooms and suites
- Turkish and international favourites at on-site Core Grill and Bar
- Spa with fitness centre, indoor and outdoor pools, Turkish bath, treatment rooms and whirlpool
- A 411-square-metre ballroom and 12 lavish meeting rooms for a variety of events
- Complimentary indoor car parking