Radisson Blu Hotel, Karlsruhe offers largest event facilities in city
With 19 meeting rooms covering over 1000 square meters and an expansive outdoor area, this Karlsruhe hotel is the city’s premiere location for business conferences, product presentations and special events. The 199 vibrant rooms and suites include high-speed, wireless Internet, individual climate control and Pay TV, and guests can sample regional and international cuisine at Rhapsody Restaurant or have a drink while watching sports on Sky TV at the Travellers Lounge. In addition to offering an on-site fitness center, indoor pool and sauna, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Karlsruhe is happy to assist with planning outdoor activities such as horseback riding, biking and jogging. The meeting facilities provide an abundance of space, natural light and the latest audiovisual technology, and the outdoor showcase space is ideal for larger events.
- This Karlsruhe hotel’s proximity to the A5 Autobahn puts travelers only a short drive away from the city centre, airport and train station as well as many local corporations.
- The rooms and suites are decorated in a colorful, contemporary style and filled with thoughtful touches like individual climate control and televisions with available pay channels.
- Rhapsody Restaurant serves fresh international and regional dishes at lunch and dinner as well as hosting the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning.
- View major sporting events on Sky TV over a light meal, dessert or cocktail at the Travellers Lounge.
- Those traveling by car can take advantage of the hotel’s secure parking, which includes charging stations for electric vehicles.
- Visit the well-equipped fitness center, indoor pool and sauna to relieve the stress of work and travel.
- A total of 19 spacious conference rooms with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and an outdoor venue can host everything from gala celebrations to car launches, cementing this hotel’s reputation as an optimal event site.