Hotel's location in Karlsruhe city centre makes exploration easy
Guests can readily reach this four-star hotel from several of Germany's prominent international airports. Easily accessible from the A5 autobahn, the Radisson Blu is also close to the French border and the fabled Black Forest. Especially appealing among hotels in the Karlsruhe city centre, this lodging is close to companies such as Siemens, Daimler, Robert Bosch, Michelin, DM-Drogeriemarkt, Papyrus, Agilent, EnbW, Fiducia and L'Oreal. In addition, travellers are only 30 kilometres from the renowned thermal baths of historic Baden-Baden, which is also home to a lively casino.
Nearby Karlsruhe transport:
- Karlsruhe main train station - 4.4 km
- Baden International Airport (FKB) - 23 km
- Strasbourg International Airport (SXB) - 65 km
- Stuttgart International Airport (STA) - 66 km
- Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) - 137 km