Kashi hotel's location convenient to business and leisure districts
Kashi, also known as Kashgar and the Pearl of the Silk Road, has been an important trade centre between the east and west for thousands of years. Today, China’s westernmost city is flourishing more than ever with the addition of the luxurious Radisson Blu Hotel Kashgar. Located on the edge of the central business district and within 10 minutes of most businesses, the hotel provides an ideal location to achieve your business plans. If you're ready to take a break from the desk or are visiting Kashi on vacation, our hotel's location is also close to the Grand Bazaar and within walking distance of attractions like Kirzlesu River and Donghu Park.
- AnTai Real Estate Company
- China Mobile Company
- Kashgar Freight Station
- Shenzhen Aid to XinJiang Construction Department
- Airport - 15 km (20 min)
- No.1 at Qi Li Qiao Station stops at People's Square, the hotel and Sule Town
- No.8 at Qi Li Qiao Station stops at People's Hospital
- No.17 at Qi Li Qiao Station stops at Normal College
- No.25 at Antai Complex Estate Station stops at Huanjiang New World
- Train station - 8 km (10 min)
We also provide limo service for airport pick-ups and drop-offs.