Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv stuns with brilliant architecture and world-class services
A reflection of the city's majestic past and promising future, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv boasts stunning architecture in the heart of the historic district. Located a short walk from Khreschatyk, the city's main street, the hotel affords instant access to government offices, chic shopping destinations and impressive churches. This Kyiv hotel features premier services and amenities such as international cuisine, a lounge bar, fitness centre and well-furnished meeting facilities. Whether in town on business or enjoying a Ukraine holiday, guests indulge in world-class amenities that ensure an ideal stay.
- The hotel sits 37 kilometres from Borispil International Airport.
- Rest in one of 255 spacious rooms and suites furnished in Scandinavian, Maritime and Italian styles.
- Savour the Super Breakfast Buffet at Bistro Côté Est and dine at Mille Miglia Ristorante & Enoteca, serving fine Italian cuisine and featuring a deluxe wine bar.
- Enjoy a cocktail or snack in the lobby's K-Largo Lounge Bar after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings.
- Take advantage of premier services including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- Stay in shape at Pace, the hotel's fitness club, where guests can utilise the gym, Finnish sauna and steam bath. Massage treatments are available.
- Meet at this Kyiv hotel, offering meeting space for up to 250 guests.
- This hotel has maintained the Green Key eco-certificate since 2011.