City centre Klaipeda hotel offers modern accommodation near Old Town
Located in the heart of the city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Klaipeda is a prime seaside destination for families on holiday and business travellers to the Baltics. Relaxing, cozy, warm, inviting and elegant are words that describe the Radisson Blu Hotel, Klaipeda, situated in the midst of central Klaipeda. The Danes even have a word, “hygge,” which describes the feelings guests are greeted with upon arrival to the hotel.. Welcomed by a friendly, professional and multi-lingual staff, guests enjoy fast check-in, the maritime-themed Newport Restaurant, a lobby bar, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and fitness studio with steam bath.
- The hotel is just a 30-minute drive from Palanga International Airport and a 20-minute drive from the ferry terminal.
- The 74 rooms and four suites offer stylish New England maritime décor and first-class amenities.
- Newport Restaurant features a Mediterranean inspired menu, utilising some of the best fresh, locally harvested ingredients.
- The lobby bar offers light snacks and cocktails and is perfect for unwinding after a long day of sightseeing.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is accessible throughout the hotel.
- All guests have access to the fully equipped fitness studio and steam bath.
- Two state-of-the-art meeting rooms can accommodate up to 100 people for meetings and conferences.
- The hotel has a Green Key certificate, an award for an environment-minded business approach in daily operations.