Stylish hotel in Krakow is ideal for business and leisure guests
Poland's second-largest metropolis, Krakow is a destination rich in history and culture. Our city centre accommodation is the perfect home base for exploring all the area has to offer, from lush parks to majestic castles. Along with an unrivalled location, this hotel in Krakow also features appealing amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout all 196 rooms and suites. Business and leisure travellers alike appreciate the convenience of on-site dining at the two restaurants and bar. For rest or rejuvenation, the fitness centre welcomes you to unwind with a workout or relaxing session in the sauna. Solidifying its status as a premier business hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow boasts eight fully equipped meeting rooms complete with state-of-the-art audiovisual technology.
- This Krakow hotel's strategic position enables easy access to public transport; the Central Railway Station is 1.5 kilometres away.
- Balice Airport is a simple 15-kilometre trip from the accommodation.
- All 196 rooms and suites include complimentary access to the on-site fitness centre.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available in all rooms and suites.
- Succulent seafood and international favourites are on offer at our two restaurants: Solfez and Milk & Co.
- Our bar, Salt & Co, invites patrons to unwind with a fresh-mixed cocktail.
- You can maintain your fitness regimen while travelling thanks to our contemporary fitness centre.
- Parking is available for hotel guests.
- For anything from corporate retreats to wedding receptions, you can choose from among our eight conference rooms.
- Environmental advocates will be happy to know that the hotel holds BS8901 and Green Key certifications.
- In our continued effort to serve the community, the Radisson Blu is a co-initiator and co-organiser of the charity sport events: Krakow Business Run and Poland Business Run.