Discover the history and beauty of Poland from this Krakow hotel
Only a few steps from charming Planty Park, this elegant Krakow hotel welcomes guests to its charming rooms and public spaces. Located amid Krakow's vibrant city centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow offers guests an exceptional retreat that affords easy access to the city's must-see sites, including Royal Wawel Castle and the Krakow Main Market Square. This five-star Krakow hotel is also convenient to public transport. Fresh, modern style highlights each of the 196 guest rooms and suites where guests enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and other top amenities. Fresh seafood and delectable international cuisine are served each day in the hotel's on-site restaurants. Guests can pursue their fitness goals at the hotel's gym and sauna. Both meeting delegates and event planners appreciate the outstanding conference facilities and the convenience of on-site parking.
- Located less than two kilometres from the Central Railway Station, the hotel is only 15 kilometres from the Balice Airport.
- Tastefully decorated guest rooms, some offering views of the historic city centre, include such first-class amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bar and complimentary fitness centre access.
- Guests enjoy fresh seafood and tasty international fare prepared with local ingredients at the hotel's on-site restaurants. The hotel's bar, Salt & Co, offers an extensive selection of beverages in a friendly setting that boasts the building's original salt walls.
- Both business and leisure guests appreciate this hotel's superb facilities, including a well-equipped gym with sauna and free, underground car parking.
- Eight well-appointed, stylish conference rooms welcome business delegates for corporate events.
- As the first hotel in the world to receive the BS8901 certification, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow adheres to demanding standards for sustainability for its meeting and events facilities. The hotel also holds Green Key certification.