Win a free hotel stay!What would you see if you had only one day and needed to choose? We’re searching for the best sights and events of the world! You can win a Rezidor Gift Card at the value of EUR 150 if you help us find the top attraction.
Discover history and beauty from this hotel in Krakow, Poland
Offering guests a sublime urban retreat, this hotel in Krakow, Poland invites guests to explore the history and beauty of this 750-year-old city. Remarkably intact following World War II, Krakow boasts a charm that reflects its royal origins. Guests can wander Planty Park, which encircles the walkable historic district with its storybook architecture and quaint squares. Named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1978, the historic district features such not-to-be-missed sites as Royal Wawel Castle and the Main Market Square. Wieliczka Salt Mine is also nearby. Only a short drive away is the Holocaust Monument at Auschwitz, where guests can visit the extensive museum and pay their respects in quiet remembrance.
- Main Market Square - 650 m
- St. Mary's Basilica - 750 m
- Royal Wawel Castle - 800 m
- Czartoryski Museum - 1.1 km
- Florian's Gate - 1 km
- Krakow Barbican - 1 km
- The Kazimierz – Jewish Quarter - 1 km
- Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum - 5 km
- Royal Krakow Golf & Country Club - 19 km
- The World Heritage Salt Mine, Wieliczka - 13 km
- The Holocaust Monument in Auschwitz - 71 km