Hotel in Kristiansand welcomes you to southern Norway
At the Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand, you can enjoy the best the region has to offer along with premium accommodation. One of the largest hotels in southern Norway, we offer 205 contemporary rooms and suites with such desirable amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Our ideal city center location enables easy access to popular activities, from shopping at Markens Gate to perusing exhibitions at Sørlandet Art Museum. Deliciously convenient dining is available on site at Brasserie C, while our 2 in-house bars beckon travelers to unwind after a full day. For impressive events of up to 600 guests, organizers can employ one of our 18 fully equipped conference rooms.
- Adjacent to the railway station, this Kristiansand hotel is just 14 kilometers from Kjevik Airport.
- Our knowledgeable staff is happy to help arrange sightseeing excursions.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available in all 205 rooms and suites.
- Pause for a coffee break at the Lobby Bar, or refresh with a pint at Telford Pub, both on site.
- Secure parking facilities enhance peace of mind.
- Choose from among 18 state-of-the-art meeting rooms for your banquet, conference or other special event.