Enjoy exceptional hospitality and convenient location at this Kristiansand hotel
Providing spacious accommodation in the heart of southern Norway, the impressive Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand stands out as the largest hotel in southern Norway. Transportation and attractions like the Kristiansand Zoo and the beaches of the North Sea are just minutes away. This Kristiansand hotel also boasts 205 modern rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Guests can enjoy convenient dining at the Brasserie C Restaurant, The Lobby Bar and Telford’s Pub, all located on-site. Remarkable meeting and event facilities are also available.
- Just 14 kilometres from the Kjevik Airport and adjacent to the railway station and bus and ferry terminals, this hotel in Kristiansand is the perfect starting point for a vacation.
- Hotel staff can help guests arrange various excursions and trips.
- Upscale amenities like a mini bar and satellite television characterise the hotel's 205 rooms and suites.
- Guests can dine on-site at the delicious Brasserie C Restaurant and Telford’s Pub and enjoy live piano music at The Lobby Bar each weekend.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The hotel features 18 fully equipped meeting rooms, with the largest room accommodating up to 600 guests.
- Secure parking facilities are available.