Easily explore Norway attractions from this Kristiansand hotel
The impressive Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand stands out as the largest hotel in southern Norway. Near transportation and top attractions, including Kristiansand Cannon Museum and Kristiansand Domkirke, this hotel offers 205 elegantly modern rooms and suites overlooking the southern coast. Savour delicious cuisines at the on-site restaurants, with live, evening piano performances at The Lobby Bar. Remarkable meeting and event facilities are also available at this Kristiansand hotel.
- The Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand sits 14 kilometres from Kjevik Airport and is conveniently adjacent to the railway station and bus and ferry terminals.
- The 205 rooms and suites feature clean-lined design and thoughtful amenities including mini bar and satellite television.
- On-site restaurants include Brasserie C Restaurant, The Lobby Bar and Telford’s Pub.
- Guests enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- Hotel staff can help guests arrange various excursions and trips.
- Secure parking facilities are available at this Kristiansand hotel.
- The hotel features 18 fully equipped meeting rooms, with the largest room accommodating up to 600 guests.