Kuwait hotel offers tranquil seaside oasis
On the shores of the stunning Arabian Gulf, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait is an ideal spot to unwind and bask in the sunshine on the private beach. A total of 191 guest rooms and suites feature thoughtful amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, coffee and tea provisions and daily newspaper. Enjoy access to the Viking Club, the on-site gym that spans 500 square metres. Visitors at this Kuwait hotel can also indulge in delicious cuisine at any of the restaurants, such as the Peacock, a Chinese restaurant, Al Bustan, the international all-day dining restaurant, or the opulent Al Boom. Noted as the largest dhow ever built, the Al Hashemi II is home to 12 meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. Each meeting room is equipped with the latest audiovisual technology and features the new Experience Meetings concept.
- Guests enjoy the convenience of complimentary shuttle service from the Radisson Blu to Kuwait International Airport, a mere 15 kilometres away.
- Relax on the shores of the 300-metre private beach or take a refreshing dip in one of the indoor or outdoor pools.
- Choose from one of 191 rooms and suites, featuring tranquil décor and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Dine on a variety of cuisine at this hotel in Kuwait, with three restaurants, a poolside bar and a rooftop lounge.
- Keep up with workout routines at the on-site gym.
- Housed in an expansive Guinness-World-Record-holding wooden dhow, the world-famous Abdul Husain Marafie Grand Ballroom is an extraordinary venue perfect for lavish events as well as impressive business gatherings.