Five-star Kuwait hotel offers tranquil seaside oasis
On the shores of the stunning Arabian Gulf, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait is an ideal spot to unwind and bask in the sunshine on the private beach. The perfect choice for business travel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait boasts a total of 190 guest rooms and suites featuring amenities like Free, high-speed wireless Internet access, coffee and tea provisions and a lounge for business class guests. Enjoy access to the Viking Club, our on-site health club, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fully equipped gym and squash courts that span 500 square metres. Visitors at our Kuwait hotel can also indulge in delicious cuisine at our restaurants and lounges, such as the Peacock Chinese Restaurant, Al Bustan Restaurant and Terrace, Al Boom Steak and Seafood Restaurant, Eedam lobby lounge and Sky Lounge. Meetings and conferences can be held in 4 large, modern meeting rooms within the hotel or in the Sky Lounge boardroom. Guests also have access to the Al Hashemi II conference centre, which is the world record holder as the largest dhow ever built, with 12 additional meeting rooms which can accommodate a total of 1,000 guests. All meeting rooms are equipped with the latest audiovisual technology and feature the Radisson Blu 'Experience Meetings' concept.
- Guests enjoy the convenience of complimentary limousine service from the Radisson Blu to Kuwait International Airport, a mere 15 kilometres away.
- Relax on the shores of the 300-metre private beach or take a refreshing dip in one of the indoor or outdoor pools.
- Choose from one of 191 rooms and suites, featuring tranquil décor and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Dine on a variety of cuisine at this hotel in Kuwait, with three restaurants, a poolside bar and a rooftop lounge.
- Keep up with workout routines at the on-site gym.
- Housed in an expansive Guinness World Record holding wooden dhow, the world-famous Abdul Husain Marafie Grand Ballroom is an extraordinary venue perfect for lavish events as well as impressive business gatherings.