Stay in the heart of Victoria Island at this designer Lagos hotel
A masterpiece styled by famous Swedish hospitality designer Christian Lundwall, the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. is perfectly perched along the waterfront area of Victoria Island, the business hub of the city. The lounge, featuring comfortable sofas and bubbling fountains, is just one of the beautiful focal points of this Lagos hotel. The atrium opens up to the fourth storey of the hotel, offering guests unique views of Lagos Lagoon.
- The Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos is nestled along the Lagos Lagoon on Victoria Island in the midst of the business district and banking area.
- This Lagos hotel is located nearby Bar Beach, Mega Plaza mall, City Mall, the commercial district and all of the consulates.
- All 170 air-conditioned rooms and suites are designed in two original styles, Urban and Ocean, and offer stunning city and lagoon views.
- The Voyage buffet-style restaurant serves eclectic, international cuisine and overlooks the lagoon, while The View bar is ideal for snacks and drinks.
- Providing jetty access, the Surface Bar & Grill on the hotel’s terrace offers outdoor dining overlooking the lagoon.
- Guests enjoy free access to the hotel fitness area, complete with cardiovascular gym equipment, massage room, outdoor infinity swimming pool and sauna.
- This hotel in Lagos boasts two upscale boardrooms and four spacious meeting rooms.