Musical landmarks and convenient transport options near hotel’s address in Leipzig city center
From this hotel’s home in Leipzig city center, easily reach the central station, which is within walking distance and offers access to the entire urban area. Nearby major roads connect guests to Berlin, Dresden, Meissen and Wittenberg Lutherstadt. Leipzig Halle Airport and the Leipzig Trade Fair are only a 20-minute drive away.
- Leipzig Hauptbahnhof (Leipzig Central Station) is only a short walk away.
- Leipzig Halle Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The airport express shuttle, which offers regular service between the airport and the city, takes 15 minutes to get to the hotel.
- The hotel is also nearby many road links, and several major cities are within driving distance.
Directions by Car
- Freeway A 9 (Berlin - Munich) >> exit Leipzig West >> follow route B 181, direction Zentrum
- Freeway A 14 (Leipzig - Dresden) >> exit Leipzig Mitte >> follow route B 2, direction Zentrum
- Freeway A 38 >> exit Leipzig Süd >> follow route B 2, direction Zentrum
For centuries, Leipzig has benefited from its privileged location within the trans-European traffic network. Over the years, the city has grown as a major trade fair and commercial center. Boasting the birthplace of Johann Sebastian Bach and the home of the Mendelssohn House Museum, Leipzig has been dubbed the City of Music.