Discover the spectacular beauty of Norway from this Lillehammer hotelSurrounded by verdant gardens, the Radisson Blu Lillehammer Hotel is an easy walk from the picturesque town centre and the storied Olympic Park, home to the 1994 Winter Games. From this elegant accommodation, guests can enjoy phenomenal skiing, cycling and hiking in the breathtaking natural beauty of Norway or experience exhilarating whitewater rafting on the pristine Sjoa River. After a full day of sightseeing and outdoor adventure, relax in stylish comfort in the 303 guest rooms and suites, each offering such premier amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and mini bar. Two restaurants and several on-site bars invite guests to savour fresh cuisine. The hotel grounds feature two heated swimming pools and a miniature golf course as well as a lush garden, the perfect setting for a memorable wedding or gala event.
- Only 140 kilometres from the Oslo Gardermoen Airport, this elegant Lillehammer hotel is easily reached from Oslo via the E6.
- All 303 rooms and suites are equipped with high-quality amenities, including mini bar, upscale bathroom products and cable and pay-TV.
- Guests can take advantage of Free high-speed, wireless Internet access in the hotel's conference areas and lobby.
- Relax and refresh with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a mini golf course or an energising walk or run in the park.
- Two on-site restaurants, the Three Poets and Salt & Pepper, tempt guests with superb international cuisine. Four hotel bars invite guests to savour a favourite cocktail, beer or wine.
- Ideal for a corporate retreat or destination wedding, this Lillehammer hotel accommodates up to 1200 guests in the main ballroom.