Explore the beauty of Norway from this hotel in Lillehammer
Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, Lillehammer welcomes guests to explore an endless array of outdoor activities ranging from skiing and cycling to hiking and rafting. Travelers from around the world can explore the beauty of Norway from the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lillehammer. Within walking distance of the town center and the Olympic Park, the hotel boasts 303 stylish guest rooms and suites, providing Lillehammer visitors with a cozy retreat. Two on-site restaurants and multiple bars offer delicious fare and beverages. After a day spent in the outdoors, you can relax in the comfort of two heated swimming pools or enjoy a game of miniature golf on the hotel's own course. The hotel's verdant garden provides a picturesque setting for a memorable gala or wedding.
- The hotel is 140 kilometers from Oslo Gardermoen Airport and easily reachable from the E6.
- All 303 guest rooms and suites include thoughtful amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and mini bar.
- Experience delicious Norwegian cuisine at two on-site restaurants, Three Poets and Salt & Pepper.
- For recreation and relaxation, take advantage of the sparkling indoor and outdoor swimming pools, charming mini golf course and nearby park.
- The hotel's main ballroom can accommodate up to 1,200 guests, perfect for a business reception or a gala wedding.
- Log cabins for up to 50 guests each are also available for event bookings.