Adventure awaits at this stylish hotel in Lillehammer
From skiing to cycling to whitewater rafting, Lillehammer offers an abundance of outdoor activities for nature lovers from the world over. The site of the 1994 Winter Games, Lillehammer is also home to the Radisson Blu Hotel, which provides premium accommodation for travellers eager to experience the area's natural beauty. Featuring 303 lavish guest rooms and suites, this hotel treats Lillehammer visitors to verdant surroundings and a wealth of on-site amenities. Enjoy the convenience of on-site dining at two restaurants and multiple bars, as well as the comfort of two heated swimming pools. Each room includes Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and guests can unwind with a game of miniature golf on the hotel's own course. Of course, the accommodation affords easy access to all the activities that lured you to Norway: skiing, cycling, hiking, swimming and even whitewater rafting along the Sjoa River. As an added bonus, this Lillehammer hotel is within walking distance of the quaint town centre as well as the Olympic Park. If you're planning a special event, our lush garden is a picturesque setting for an exquisite gala or a charming wedding.
- Favourable location 140 kilometres from Oslo Gardermoen Airport and readily reachable from the E6
- Mini bar and Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout all 303 rooms and suites
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, mini golf course and nearby park
- Delightful Norwegian cuisine at two on-site restaurants, Three Poets and Salt & Pepper, and four bars serving beer, wine and cocktails
- Main ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,200 guests, perfect for business retreats and destination wedding