Hotel in Lisbon shines against the Campo Grande skyline
One of the city's most visible hotels, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon is sheathed in pink stone and rises 12 floors above the Campo Grande residential district. The interior boasts a conservative style, with grey and white marble slabs accenting the modern lobby. The hotel's 221 rooms and suites come equipped with world-class amenities such as cable television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet, as well as access to the on-site fitness centre. This Lisbon hotel also features an on-site restaurant, bar and indoor car parking facilities, along with 12 flexible conference rooms.
- This Lisbon hotel is located five minutes from the Lisbon Airport and 15 minutes from the city centre.
- One of the only hotels near the Lisbon Airport, this accommodation offers a free shuttle bus to the airport every hour from 06:00 to 11:00.
- All 221 spacious rooms and suites boast large windows and comfortable furnishings.
- The Bordalo Pinheiro Restaurant features renowned buffets for breakfast and dinner, as well as a variety of international dishes.
- Guests and local visitors congregate at the Malhoa Cocktail Bar, the perfect place for an apéritif or nightcap.
- The modern fitness centre is equipped with Slendertone® machines.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available to all hotel guests.
- The hotel houses an indoor car park with space for 100 vehicles (12,80 EUR for 24 hours).
- Offering 12 modern meeting rooms, the hotel can accommodate a small meeting, mid-sized event or large conference.