Soak in Beautiful Liujiang River Views from our Liuzhou Hotel
Overlooking the Liujiang River and ideally located within the central business district, the Radisson Blu Hotel Liuzhou is the perfect choice for business and leisure guests. Our Liuzhou hotel is a short drive from the Liuzhou railway station and just a half an hour drive from the Liuzhou Airport, making it easy to make your flight, commute to companies meetings and explore local attractions like the Confucius Temple.
- Liuzhou railway station offers regular trains to major cities in China, such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai and Nanning.
- Local taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
- Liuzhou Airport is about 18.8 km south of city proper and a half an hour drive from hotel.
- Liuzhou Airport is well connected to major cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Sanya, Xiamen and Wenzhou
- For travel to other cities in China like Hong Kong and other countries in Southeast Asia, it is necessary to fly from Guilin International Airport, which is located 156 km or 2.5 hours by car from this Liuzhou hotel.
From the hotel to Luizhou Railway Station
Liuzhou railway station is located 5.6 km west of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road, cross the Wenchang Bridge, and cross the city to Hongguang Bridge. Turn right at Feier Road. The drive takes about 12 minutes, depending on traffic.
From the hotel to Liuzhou Airport
Liuzhou Airport is located 18.8 km southwest of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road and turn right at Dong Huang Avenue, which leads to Liao Yuan Road then Liushi Road. Exit at Airport Ying Bin Road. The drive takes about half an hour.
From the hotel to Guilin Airport
Guilin Airport is located 156 km northeast of the hotel; the drive takes about 2.5 hours.