Soak in Beautiful Liujiang River Views from This Liuzhou Hotel
Liuzhou is a large, secondary city in China's southern Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, 255 kilometres from the provincial Nanning. Located in the heart of the city's business district, this Liuzhou hotel provides access to Liuzhou railway station and popular tourist attractions like Confucius Temple and Liu Zongyuan Park. Take a traditional swim in the beautiful Liujiang River, located just minutes from this Liuzhou hotel.
- Liuzhou railway station offers regular trains to major cities in China, such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai and Nanning.
- Local taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
- Liuzhou Airport is about 18.8 km south of the city proper and a half-hour drive from hotel.
- Liuzhou Airport connects to major cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Sanya, Xiamen and Wenzhou.
- For travel to other cities in China like Hong Kong and other countries in Southeast Asia, it is necessary to fly from Guilin International Airport, which is located 156 km or 2.5 hours by car from this Liuzhou hotel.
From the hotel to Luizhou Railway Station
Liuzhou railway station is located 5.6 km west of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road, cross the Wenchang Bridge, and cross the city to Hongguang Bridge. Turn right at Feier Road. The drive takes about 12 minutes, depending on traffic.
From the hotel to Liuzhou Airport
Liuzhou Airport is located 18.8 km southwest of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road and turn right at Dong Huang Avenue, which leads to Liao Yuan Road then Liushi Road. Exit at Airport Ying Bin Road. The drive takes about half an hour.
From the hotel to Guilin Airport
Guilin Airport is located 156 km northeast of the hotel; the drive takes about 2.5 hours.