Radisson Blu hotel overlooks the scenic Liujiang River
Situated in the heart of the city's business district, the Radisson Blu Liuzhou hotel is set against the Liujiang River, providing both a convenient and beautiful location. Guests have quick access to the railway station, which makes it easy to travel in and out of the region. While popular tourist attractions like Confucius Temple and Liu Zongyuan Park are minutes away, notable sites like Bailian Cave and Big Dragon Pool Scenic Spot are also a quick drive from the hotel.
- Train - Liuzhou railway station offers regular trains to major cities in China, such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai and Nanning. The high-speed train to Nanning is a scenic 1.5-hour trip while Guilin is a short hour away.
- Taxis - Local taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
- From the hotel to Luizhou Railway Station - Liuzhou railway station is located 5.6 km west of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road, cross the Wenchang Bridge, and cross the city to Hongguang Bridge. Turn right at Feier Road. The drive takes about 12 minutes, depending on traffic.
- From the hotel to Liuzhou Airport - Liuzhou Airport is located 18.8 km southwest of the hotel. Take Wenchang Road and turn right at Dong Huang Avenue, which leads to Liao Yuan Road then Liushi Road. Exit at Airport Ying Bin Road. The drive takes about half an hour.
- From the hotel to Guilin Airport - Guilin Airport is located 156 km northeast of the hotel; the drive takes about 2.5 hours.