Comfortable Lucerne hotel amidst stunning scenery
Guests at this Lucerne hotel enjoy the best of both indoors and out, with comfortable accommodation overlooking the banks of Lake Lucerne. At the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne, choose from 189 comfortable rooms and suites with thoughtful amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. All rooms feature stunning views of either the lake below or the soaring Alps in the distance. Dine on exceptional cuisine at the on-site Luce Restaurant, and be sure to pay a visit to the hotel’s Wine Lounge to sample the expansive list of delicious wines. This accommodation also offers a fitness centre and sauna as well as flexible meeting facilities.
- This Lucerne hotel is only a short walk from the city’s central train station, the Culture and Convention Centre and the charming Old Town district, providing convenience for both business and leisure travellers.
- Choose from 189 rooms and suites decorated in three distinct styles: Urban, Resort and Lifestyle; amenities include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and stunning views of the surrounding area.
- Luce Restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean fare, prepared in an open kitchen and served in the dining room’s trendy atmosphere; the Luce Bar pours delectable cocktails and fresh coffee.
- Meet with friends or colleagues for a wine-tasting at the Wine Lounge, serving over 200 types of vintage wines.
- The fifth-floor fitness centre provides an array of workout equipment as well as spectacular views of nearby Mount Pilatus.
- Employ the hotel’s flexible meeting facilities, offering more than 1,200 square metres of space for hosting any event, personal or business.