Lucerne hotel offers picturesque views
Overlooking the lake, the Radisson Blu Hotel features gorgeous scenery and a location convenient to natural and cultural attractions alike. From this charming Lucerne hotel, you can easily reach sites like the Culture and Convention Centre as well as the mesmerising Glacier Garden. After a fun day enjoying the area, retreat to one of our 189 cosy rooms and suites, all of which showcase views of either the lake or the majestic Alps. The on-site LUCE Restaurant provides deliciously convenient mealtime options, while the bar beckons travellers to refresh with a drink. Flexible meeting facilities and an in-house fitness centre round out the list of appealing amenities.
- The central train station lies just 500 metres from the accommodation.
- Guests can walk to both Old Town and the Culture and Convention centre with ease.
- Our 189 rooms and suites showcase three distinctive styles: Resort, Lifestyle and Urban.
- This hotel in Lucerne features Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Visitors can indulge in Mediterranean fare at the on-site LUCE Restaurant
- Delightful cocktails and fresh-brewed coffee await at LUCE Bar.
- At the Wine Lounge, you can gather with friends or colleagues to sample our collection of over 200 wines.
- Guests can exercise at the fifth-floor fitness centre, which provides impressive views of nearby Mount Pilatus.
- Our state-of-the-art meeting facilities span a total of 1,200 square metres and include the latest audiovisual equipment.