Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne“A Pirates Symphony“ is a magnificent combination of film, live music and dinner. Experience a year’s highlight with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lucerne. Start the evening at the hotel’s restaurant Luce with a delicious pirate’s menu. Afterwards, steal away with the mysterious pirates. This Lucerne accommodation benefits from its close proximity to the Culture and Conference Centre, making the hotel the ideal destination for this event.
This package includes:
- One-night accommodation in one of our modern and quiet rooms
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- One three-course meal at the restaurant Luce before the beginning of the concert, including lemongrass-ginger soup with sautéed king prawn, steak of veal with herbal mashed potatoes, winter vegetable and red wine jus and warm chocolate tartlet with vanilla cognac ice cream
- One concert ticket in category of choice
- Free use of the gym, including saunas, steam bath and relaxation room, with views of Mount Pilatus
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
Terms and conditions:
- Not bookable online.
- All prices are per person, per day, inclusive of all mentioned services.
- The city tax of CHF 3.45 is charged separately.
- VAT is included.
- The package is valid upon request and based on availability.