Scenic views surround comfortable Lübeck hotel
The Radisson Blu Senator Hotel, Lübeck welcomes guests to a lovely location on the River Trave with views across this charming historic city. Iconic landmark Holstentor, a protective gate constructed in the Middle Ages, is within walking distance, as are city centre and Old Town. Guests of this Lübeck hotel find drinks and meals easy with the hotel’s fine dining, tavern, café and lounge bar options. Services from a business corner to billiards make stays convenient and enjoyable. Ten meeting rooms offer well-equipped, ideally located event space.
- This hotel in Lübeck is adjacent to the city’s Music and Congress Hall, a premier event venue.
- Guests can walk to the theatre, historic Holstentor and many other attractions, or drive a short way from the hotel’s underground parking to lovely Baltic Sea beaches.
- The 224 tasteful guest rooms and suites include useful amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet access, electric kettle, and bathrobe and slippers.
- Guest can dine at bright, elegant Nautilo, unwind with a regional favourite at Kogge Tavern or pause for coffee and snacks in the lobby café.
- Window-filled WunderBar invites guests to settle into a chair with a well-mixed drink or pull up to the bar for a cold draught.
- Travel is more enjoyable with the hotel’s indoor pool and saunas, children’s services and recreation options.
- This hotel in Lübeck makes an ideal venue for meetings and events, with flexible space for up to 800, modern equipment and idyllic views.